Thursday, November 26, 2009

Cuts for long fine light brown hair to just above waist length?

I'd like to as far as possible keep the length as I love the way long long hair falls but I want it to be really layered and have more volume to the top and more of a wave to it.



How can I get my hair cut to this sort of style ?



Any suggestions ??



Cuts for long fine light brown hair to just above waist length?

it might not really suit for long hair to have lots of volume, because whatever you do, the weight of the hair itself will make your hair lie flat.



I used to have long hair, and the easy way ti wave it is after you washed your hair, tie it in a tight plait, and don't open for a few hours, the longer you keep it tied the better, and the when you open it, you get natural waves, you can experiment with the number of plaits, and how much hair used in sections.



layers would go wrong with such long hair, but if you want to add interest, why not a side fringe, or light feathering?



feathering looks a bit like layers when tied up, and looks cute on most face shapes.



Best thing is to consult a hairdresser.



Good Luck.



xxx



Cuts for long fine light brown hair to just above waist length?

I have that kind of brown hair too but it wont grow you're lucky



but any way you want volume I suggest that you do layer it and cut it shoulder length you can probably go to your local hair salon but make an appointment first!



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Why my cat is bleeding inside her ears