Thursday, November 26, 2009

How do I pick the best emo hair cut to......?

I have straight medium lengthed hair that goes just past my shoulders, and i'm not really into the whole short short bangs. But i would like the bangs to be at a point but not stick behind my ear and go a little below my eye, i'd like the bangs to cover my right eye, but at the same time keep my length or cut off like an inch or two of the rest of my hair. I've looked on the internet and couldn't really find anything.



How would i find the best emo hair cut that fits what i'm looking for?



How do I pick the best emo hair cut to......?

I think this could help you



http://www.emo-corner.com/emo-hair-cuts/



Just search emo haircuts on yahoo or google you will get tons of results. Even try photobucket.



How do I pick the best emo hair cut to......?

"emo" styles are in reality styles imported from Japan and put on with a punk twist, the easiest resources are those featuring Japanese styles. Try Rasysa.com or pick up a few style magazines from a local Japanese entertainment shop. Good luck ^____^!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Why my cat is bleeding inside her ears