Sunday, November 29, 2009

How can I emulate this hair-cut/style/dye-job?

http://myspace-784.vo.llnwd.net/00466/48...



I prefer responses from professional or experienced hair-dressers, but any help is welcome:



What method or how can I acheive the style above, and how do I mimic the blonde streaks/chunks? I plan on dyeing the part that is blonde in the above picture blue, as well.



If I brought this picture to a hair salon, would they be able to easily produce a similar cut, and how difficult would it be for me to dye my hair dark brown, bleach out streaks, and dye these blue?



Any tips, please.



How can I emulate this hair-cut/style/dye-job?

Okay you will have to have in your haircare army at home a flat iron and some wax, spray wax would be easier for you, but either way it'll work the same.



The cut would be fairly easy to re-produce, it'll never look exactly like the picture, but it can come close if you goto a good hair stylist. Basically its a medium length bob with short wispy layers. Ask them for lots of texture, and layers.



The color, essentially its about a lever 4 dark brown all-over color, not too much red, that will be the hard part for it not to be red and not to pull green/ash.



The hi-lites are chunky foils throughout the back and top.



Wouldn't be too hard for someone with a lot of foiling experience.



You would be able to do the blue also easily after bleaching them down, just know it won't hold in the hair long and they will turn a funny shade of light blue in a few weeks.



The style rocks, I wish I could do it for you! Looks like fun!



How can I emulate this hair-cut/style/dye-job?

first of all,, do you have thin straight hair? seems that is what the girl in the photo has.



How can I emulate this hair-cut/style/dye-job?

wow! That is really cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Why my cat is bleeding inside her ears