Thursday, November 26, 2009

I need a new hair cut. Not so sure how much?

Hair I want to cut or if I want to cut in layers. I have long thick hair. I do hot iron it sometimes and it takes a long time.



What are your suggestions?



I need a new hair cut. Not so sure how much?

i liked your hair in those pics from 5/19/07.



i would even like it longer.



find a guy like me who likes long , thick, hair and make him brush it and iron it.



I need a new hair cut. Not so sure how much?

15 dollars at a salon like great clips



or like 30 for a medium one



or 50 dollars for a good one like michelles hair and spa.



I need a new hair cut. Not so sure how much?

if i were you i would start looking at pictures of actresses or models in magazines or even on the internet and find a hairstyle that interests you. anytime i feel like changing my hair that's what i do. then you could take the picture you like the best to your hairstylist and usually they can get something pretty close to what you wanted. no matter what you pick, i recommend you choose a hairstyle that has layers in it. I also have long thick hair and i have to say i'll never get a haircut without layers; it makes your hair look a lot better than if it was all one length. and i definitely understand your pain when it comes to straightening it. not only is my hair long and thick but it's curly too but i find that blowdrying it with a large round brush saves a lot of time especially since most of the time it looks good without having to use a straightener. and it only takes me about 20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Why my cat is bleeding inside her ears