Thursday, November 26, 2009

HAIR CARE & Cuts?

im having a little problem. i want to get my hair cut short but not to short(i don't want it past the chin) because my hair is hard to haddle it's thick and wavy so i want it kinda short. What look will look best on me? i can't deside if my face is round or oval. (look at my avatar) Thanks



HAIR CARE %26amp; Cuts?

well i have naturally straight hair, but one of my best friends cut her hair short and it frizzed up so bad she said! i guess you could use a lot of product to style it but what a hassle!



HAIR CARE %26amp; Cuts?

If your hair is thick and wavy, cutting to a chin length my make it more difficult to handle. You may want to try going really short like a pixie cut. It would leave depending on what length you want it to be, about an inch to three or four inches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Why my cat is bleeding inside her ears