Thursday, November 26, 2009

Stacked bob hair cut?

I have thick hair, some people say it is really thick. but i was wondering if i cut my hair into a stacked bob, will it look funky, or will it look good? i also have natural waves/curls in the back of my hair, but not in the front.. but i guess i could straighten those



Stacked bob hair cut?

Well, from personal experience I've found the stacked bob looks the best on thick hair, it styles itself, all you have to do is blow dry it and straighten it (with good professional products). I have a lot of hair but it's fine and curly and I have the inverted bob and it is great because you don't have to worry about the back and you have the front to play with, its fun, and it looks a lot better on people with thicker hair. I've cut both, it looks fabulous on both but thicker hair definitely wins here.



Stacked bob hair cut?

I hate short hair on girls....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Why my cat is bleeding inside her ears