Thursday, November 26, 2009

Ronnie Radke Hair Cut?

I wanna get my hair cut, and I was thinking something similar to Ronnie Radke from Escape The Fate in their Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche video.



I just don't know what to ask for, so if any can look at the video, and tell me what they think is involved in this hair cut, like layers blah blah blah



The link for the video is:



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rk7XF1b4r...



Ronnie Radke Hair Cut?

Dyed black, side swept thick fringe, shorter layers around the face and longer at the sides. Quite long,but longer at the back and sides. Straightened, but possible a little back combed at the back to get more volume. He used to have the back of the top cut shorter and messed up, can't tell if he has in the video.



Probably help to bring a picture with you. .

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Why my cat is bleeding inside her ears