Friday, June 18, 2010

Back to school hair cuts/style?? please help picture day in 2 days!!?

i have long blonde hair and its as straight as can be. i am wondering what kinds of hair cuts are going to be in this school year and i have picture day on friday so i need help fast!!



Back to school hair cuts/style?? please help picture day in 2 days!!?

i would shorten it up a few inches, add face framing layers, and side-swept bangs



Back to school hair cuts/style?? please help picture day in 2 days!!?

I say go to your favorite salon, and ask them for the correct books for you to look through. It's fun, and I guarantee you'll find something you love! have fun and good luck!! :)



Back to school hair cuts/style?? please help picture day in 2 days!!?

Short hair cuts are deffinetly in but shoulder length not pixie. I kno that straight bangs are also in. I just got mine cut that way and when i went back to skool every one complimented me and i saw a couple others had theirs like that to. I suggest that you go on line and look at how the celebs are wearing their hair but remeber to pick smething that'll look good on you. Hope this helps!!!!



Back to school hair cuts/style?? please help picture day in 2 days!!?

i have blonde-as-can-be hair and its almost straight as can be!! so i no exactly what ur talking about!!!! my pic day was last week and i got this ADORABLE haircut!!!!!!!! first u gotta have side bangs!!! its a must! and if its long like mine u should get it cut llike mine......its layered and curls in down my neck ...like curls in? do ya no what im talking about?? anyways i hope that helps......good luck!!! i hope ur pic comes out good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Why my cat is bleeding inside her ears