Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Need a new hair cut style?

I have a round face with big eyes, I have my hair in layers and is dark brown with blonde highlights, long below my bra strap, im trying to get a new hair cut but have no idea which route to go, im not trying to cut it too short just trim i guess. any pics or ideas would be Great!!



Need a new hair cut style?

Layers with side bangs.....but get the hairstyle that looks like a "v" shape starting from shoulders into a "V" shape....that's whta i did



Need a new hair cut style?

get a razor cut! they look really cute



Need a new hair cut style?

i always like to look at artist and stars cause they always have great hair.



if you only want a trim then just get your layers cut and well you should at least get your haircut to your shoulders and get a razor cut for choppy layers it will look really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Why my cat is bleeding inside her ears