Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I have curly hair i need a hair cut guys please help me out?

I have curly hair but it is long and is very long hard to manage my question is can i cut my hair to shoulder length or ill it look funny or more of the question is will it make my curls tighten up? My hair on the top is straight and my mom says it looks unatrative



I have curly hair i need a hair cut guys please help me out?

dont ever cut curly hair into too many layers and DEF dont get it cut dry or with a razor. Have the hair dresser texturize your hair..this way youre thinning it out w/o actually thinning it. it will take a lot of weight of the ends and make it more manageable. also have u ever thought of getting your hair chemically straightened? or you can get the top permed to match the rest of your hair. also if you do get layers or want it shoulder length MAKE SURE THEY TEXTURIZE THE CRAP OUTTA UR HAIR. you just need the right hair stylist...i would ask the hair stylist. thats what they get paid for. it really depends on your face shape what hair cut would look good on you. get a consultation done before u get ur hair done.



I have curly hair i need a hair cut guys please help me out?

Shave your head number 1



Its easy to manage doesn't take more than 2 secs to dry and girls will think your a baddass



I have curly hair i need a hair cut guys please help me out?

If you are a guy, then short back and sides will look the best. If you're a girl, then shoulder length will not be a problem. You could even go a little shorter. Too long of a head of curly hair can look overwealming. Keep it thinned out. But the shoulder length is a good starting point.



I have curly hair i need a hair cut guys please help me out?

i think you just cut it till your waist and then straighten it



it would be nicer i think....



I have curly hair i need a hair cut guys please help me out?

w/ the name izzy are you a guy or a girl?



if you're a girl, get it cut in layers, it would still have that long effect behind your ears. if you're a guy get a guy's short haircut, long hair on guys makes them instantly look trailor trash,



I have curly hair i need a hair cut guys please help me out?

it will not look wierd at all. it's a unique look butit looks great! it'skinda christina ageulera style. my cousin has that cut it looks awesome! you may need to style it tho so if you do i suggest using loreal vive style shampoo %26amp; conditioner. it comes in a pink bottle. it's great for styling because it contains waxes that eventually adapt to how you style your hair so you have to dod less and less to it eventually



I have curly hair i need a hair cut guys please help me out?

um DO NOT thin your hair or cut it in layers. Whoever said that does not know what they're talking about. I myself have curly hair and made that mistake about two years ago. I am still paying for it. Curly hair is inherently damaged..thinning it out or layering makes it more vulnerable to damage. If you're going to have curly hair, have it big. There is nothing worse than thinned out curly hair that has been greased down with gel. That, my dear, is what's unnattractive. As for the way you want your hair cut, it depends on how the texture of your hair is. If it is fine and curly you should probably keep it at least a little above your shoulders or longer. Fine hair is prone to frizzy fly aways and youll look like a chia pet if you go too short because there will be no weight to your hair. Otherwise, curly hair can adapt to any cut; just be prepared to deal with that same style for a long time. So hope this helps..



I have curly hair i need a hair cut guys please help me out?

I too have naturally curly hair. If you are a girl, and you want it shoulder length make sure the layers they give you are face framing, not too too many in the back or you will look like a mom. If it isn't shoulder length don't do it. Adding layers to frame the face and take some of the weight off will probably take care of your hair being straiht at the top. Its probably from the weight. Unless it is a perm and the roots are growing out. I will be honest with you. I had looong curly hair with layers and people would stop me to tell me they loved it. I went ahead and cut my hair shoulder length with layers and am still trying to grow it out. Start first with layering what you have, DO NOT THIN OUT. Remember you can always take more off but you can't put it back on if you don't like it. You have to wait for it to grow

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Why my cat is bleeding inside her ears