Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hair cut!!!!!?

I'm thinking about going to get my hair cut soon and i want to know, does anybody know any free websites to see hairstyles on the internet ??



Hair cut!!!!!?

HELLO....



Can I reckomend going on to Gumtree - They are always advertising asking for models, which means you will get a free hair cut by a trainee (dont panic at the thought of it, they will be supervised).



If you have no luck looking on websites can I suggest you have a dig through the yellow pages. Look for your local hair salons or hair colleges and give them a call and ask if they need any models!!



ENJOY



OH MY GOS SORRY - Just totally misread your question, try a google search!!! SORRY AGAIN!



Hair cut!!!!!?

www.seventeen.com



Hair cut!!!!!?

if u r working with any cooparte so i suggest u can go for short hair cut with glame look bcoz it eazy to maintain.



Hair cut!!!!!?

yeah,go to http://www.myhaircuts.com/ ,they show you photo's and the names of hair cuts



Hair cut!!!!!?

Try Cosmo's site. I know they have a section there that you can upload a pic and see how different hairstyles look.



Hair cut!!!!!?

I second myhaircuts.com and also try hairfinder.com - good luck!



Hair cut!!!!!?

I think it would be better to get a magazine of hairstyles that way u can take it with u %26amp; u will have it for future reference



Hair cut!!!!!?

myhaircuts.com Happy hair looking

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Why my cat is bleeding inside her ears