Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Does this hair cut sound nice?

At the moment, my hair is about 4 inches past my shoulders. I have a side-fringe, but it's not very good so i never show it and i have layers at the back. I have medium brown hair (it is straight/wavy and thick).



What i'm thinking is, that i should get it cut it a bit below my shoulders and relayer the back, get layers at the front, round my side - fringe and get light brown streaks/foils. I'm thinking of doing it this Saturday or Sunday because it's the holidays (so if it looks like shyte, i can have it re-done before anyone sees it).



Just so you can get an idea of how i look, i will sort of, describe myself(sorry, i don't have a picture).



Body:



Short, 4"8 or 9



Very thin(Or so i am told)



Tanned arms, legs %26amp; back.



+ I am in year 7(In Aus).



Face:



Square/heart - shaped face (i don't know which one, as it changes every few weeks)



Pale face



A very strong chin (It sticks out when i smile)



So uh, yeah. Hope i gave you enough details there...



Does this hair cut sound nice?

sounds pretti gd



i have d same hair stuff (med.brown, wavy/thick etc)



i got layers aiight but it can be hard to mantain lke it makes ur hair boofy @ times so yeah...



atmo i have a side fringe and long layers so it dont get boofy



ha im in yr 9 lol 2 yrs older in aus as well



good luck n i thnk it would look gr8



PS: would look killer wen its str8ind! way gd



Does this hair cut sound nice?

hi,



you are only 7?? wow. well anyway... the layering and the highlights sound very good. i think you will like it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Why my cat is bleeding inside her ears