Sunday, June 20, 2010

She wants me to get a hair cut?

i dont want to get a hair cut but my gf says i should.



i like my hair its so soft wavy and shiny....



women like my hair they say it makes me look cute every one says my hair makes me look like a mucler doll.



when i go to one of my woman friends house they allways play with my hair...



it makes me fall asleep



She wants me to get a hair cut?

first off, who's more important, you're women friends or your girlfriend...yes, I know it's your hair but if you really care about her you're going to have to come to some compromise with her to make her happy. Why don't you just get a trim or it cut a little bit shorter; better still, let her pick out a hairstyle for you and if you don't approve of it ask a barber if there's a way to alter it to meet both your standards. And if you still can't come to a compromise with her and she's persistent about it, well maybe it's time to move on to somebody's who likes you for your hair and won't force you to cut it or go against your style



She wants me to get a hair cut?

tell her no, I like your hair!



She wants me to get a hair cut?

dont do it if it looks bad itll take a long time to grow back



She wants me to get a hair cut?

DO YOU LOVE HER?IF YOU DO THEN YOU WILL CUT YOUR HAIR IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL



She wants me to get a hair cut?

Tell her no u like it......and if she brakes up with u b/c u said no, dump her ***



She wants me to get a hair cut?

Just tell her no very firmly, just say its one of those personal things that you cant conpromise with.



If she dosent agree, tell her she can cut your hair only if you get to cut hers.



She wants me to get a hair cut?

if she likes you with your hair cut, then compomise.... cut it, but don't cut it all the way off. leave some hair, just enough for her to play in it so that you can fall asleep. that way both of you will be happy.



She wants me to get a hair cut?

If she loves you, she'll love ALL of you.



She wants me to get a hair cut?

don't cut it......i mean if it makes u feel uncomfortable then tell her so. But hair is also something that grows back. Personally I like men with long or meduim lenght hair I find it sexy. Just tell her though she wants you to cut it, your hair is something that you want to keep.



She wants me to get a hair cut?

Dont cut your hair just because she wants you too,i mean she cant control you. Its your hair do what you want with it



She wants me to get a hair cut?

Well I think that you should really think about it. You had your hair when ya'll first got together and she must not have had a problem with it then. I would tell her look you knew when we started dating the way my hair was and now just because you want me to change it I'm not. If she loves you and respects you she wont care she'll love you for who you are not what's on your head. Hope this helps.



She wants me to get a hair cut?

Do you love her or do you love the attention from other women? if this woman means anything at all to you, you will please her. Besides why are other women playing with your hair if you have a girl friend? maybe you want to be single instead. Think about it.



She wants me to get a hair cut?

well i think u should tell how u feel and if she don't care then move on like u said alot of gurls like ur hair so i'm sure u will find someone that cares about the way u feel about things



She wants me to get a hair cut?

I would make a compromise. Cut it, but don't cut it short, Cut it just enough for her to be satisfied. If shes not satisfied unless it super-short, then just tell her that you will cut it like she wanted, but you want it to stay semi-long.



She wants me to get a hair cut?

u have so dum questions

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Why my cat is bleeding inside her ears