Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Whats the best hair cut for me!?!?!?

Alright well i have baby fine curly/wavy hair....i want to do somthing new im totally bored with what i have now..i have side bangs and long brown baby fine hair...whats the best cut? i was told bout layers...would that be okay? any suggestions wud be a great help please and thanks



Whats the best hair cut for me!?!?!?

sounds like you have gorgeous hair and anything you choose will look good. I would suggest layers because they will add volume and thickness. And side bangs seem like they woud look cute with that but remember its your hair, do what you want. Your hair is like a permanent accessory, you can't change it as quickly as you can change your purse. Don't let someone talk you into something you don't want. Hope this helps and good luck!



Whats the best hair cut for me!?!?!?

A wedge looks good on just about everybody. Considering your hair description it sounds like it would be adorable.



Whats the best hair cut for me!?!?!?

I agree with Charming (above). DON'T cut it too short. I love long hair especially when it is as pretty as yours. Make sure that you check out who is cutting your hair. The stylist can make all of the difference in the world. Have a great Valentine's Day young lady.



Eds



Whats the best hair cut for me!?!?!?

well if your hair is long you can make it lees by and straight if you want to change the style and see if it suites if not then try wavy or Spiky and see the diffrence



Whats the best hair cut for me!?!?!?

If you have very fine hair its best not to have too much layering as it can make it look even finer. if you hair is shoulder length or longer get it layered but not really short layers, colour can help to enhance fine hair as long as its in good condition. Go to a really well reccomended hair stylist even if its expensive its worth it for a real change, then others can follow the cut



Whats the best hair cut for me!?!?!?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle Photo Gallery-



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/09/hairs...



check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle ideas - tips and tricks-



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...



Whats the best hair cut for me!?!?!?

If you already have fine hair, you definately don't want to have it cut in layers; it will just make your hair thinner!!! Want some of MY HAIR???? hahahhahaaha.......... the THICKEST hair in the world!!!!



Whats the best hair cut for me!?!?!?

I also have very thin, fine, slightly wavy hair. I have always kept my hair long. Just recently I cut it. It is layered and the longest layer is barely touching my shoulders. I love it!! My hair looks thicker and a lot fuller.



Whats the best hair cut for me!?!?!?

sounds like your hair would be cute anyway you cute it



Whats the best hair cut for me!?!?!?

I think you should go wit a nice hair style that would fit your look



Whats the best hair cut for me!?!?!?

Well, I have very similar hair and find that LONG layers works best. The only problem with layers is that they can lead to frizzies because of split ends, so keep the ends trimmed and moisturize to aviod future damage.



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Why my cat is bleeding inside her ears