Sunday, June 20, 2010

I need hair cut/style advice!!!!!!!!?

I am getting my hair cut soon and i am getting it highlighted so that it is a little lighter. Right now my hair is a darkish, redish, blonde i dont really know how to explain it. I normally just wear it up in a pony and i need some new ideas for when i go back to school! Please help my hair could really needs a change!



I need hair cut/style advice!!!!!!!!?

to tell u the truth ur hair really tells alot about who u are if i were u i would choose a style that really expressed ur personality try curling it if ur a party girl or straighten it if u just want it to look pretty maybe you could even scrunch it! good luck



I need hair cut/style advice!!!!!!!!?

i would just staighten it out.



I need hair cut/style advice!!!!!!!!?

let it grow out and dont do anythign to it, braid (single), whatever you do dont do double pony or braid, try french braid (miltiple thin braids from bangs to abck of head, those should work fo you.



I need hair cut/style advice!!!!!!!!?

you can make ur hair flip out (the messy look ) its really cute!



right after ur shower put ur hand under ur hair and shake it. give it time to air dry until its dry.



add a cute headband on top if u want.



it gets me many compliments so give it a try.



hoped this helped!!!



I need hair cut/style advice!!!!!!!!?

Why dont you try a angled bob cut I got it done to my hair LOVE it but dont take my advice you know your self more than anything just try some layers with angled bangs ( side swept bangs).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Why my cat is bleeding inside her ears