Friday, June 18, 2010

My hair is very curly and thick. Hair cut ideas?

I prefer my hair shorter because it is easier to work with but then it gets too big and frizzy. I could really use some styling/hair cut ideas please!



My hair is very curly and thick. Hair cut ideas?

i have very curly thick hair too. i like it best long i suggest using shampoo for curly hair with anti frizz cream as well. i use sunsilk de frizz (its the green one) shampoo conditioner and 24/7 cream.



my friends with hair similar to mine go to a special salon for curly hair and they offer tons of products so im sure there is something out there



good luck!



My hair is very curly and thick. Hair cut ideas?

shoulder length. long layers. leave in conditioner and styling gel.



My hair is very curly and thick. Hair cut ideas?

just shave ur head...like all of it off....



My hair is very curly and thick. Hair cut ideas?

What I'll choose is to get short layers.



I know because I have the same problem, and I'm going to get the same thing.



Also if you want to straighten it, it really looks good!



My hair is very curly and thick. Hair cut ideas?

You could always go with a straightening shampoo or get a straightening iron and if you like the straight look, cut it and then you'll have more options. If you don't like it you could always go back to curly.



My hair is very curly and thick. Hair cut ideas?

Understand, curly,frizzy and very big hair!



Layers of course at least 3 inches on top, if using a round brush, when blow drying use shampoo and conditioner (many types that eliminate frizz and fullness, if you know what your looking for.)



A little below neckline and about 2 inches when dry, and allow for shrinkage.



A razor cut and they should texturize as they go along.



It's cute sassy and feminine.



Not sure if you like bangs, wish you would have been a little more specific.



2 real good products for relaxing your hair without the use of chemicals.



Nice product for blow drying.



Matrix makes: sleek look (shampoo and cond. numbers 1 %26amp; 2)



If you would have mentioned your hair type could been more help-



Bain de Terre-makes a recovery complex(anti-frizz shampoo and cond)



Good Luck



My hair is very curly and thick. Hair cut ideas?

Hair Styles ideas



http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-gnA4Lmo_b...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Why my cat is bleeding inside her ears