Sunday, June 20, 2010

I need a new hair cut!!?

i need a new hair cut...there isnt much you can do with it now it is about 2 inches from my collar bone. its layered but not how i want it. lol anyway i want it cut like this



>>>>http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i107/x...



what would i tell my hair dresser?



I need a new hair cut!!?

I would print that picture out and take it in with you.



I need a new hair cut!!?

what does ur hair look like now. If i see a pic i will be able 2 tell.



I need a new hair cut!!?

Take that pic to your hairdresser and see what they can do with your current style to make it look as close as possible to that.



I need a new hair cut!!?

the best thing to do is just give him that picture. thats what i did the last time i wanted a spesific haircut. It turned out exactly the same. o and by the way, good choice!



I need a new hair cut!!?

Take the picture in to show the hair dresser =)



I need a new hair cut!!?

Take in that pic and show your hair dresser and say this is how i would like you to cut my hair. And they should do it for you.



Hope I helped , and by the way great hair choice



I need a new hair cut!!?

Wow amazing haircut I would fall instantly in love with you. For realz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Why my cat is bleeding inside her ears