Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How should I cut my hair? help!?

I'm getting my hair cut soon and i want it to look either like this:



http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f86/la...



or like this:



http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f86/la...



ignore the colors, just tell me which one you think based on how it is cut.



also, whichever one you say, what am i supposed to say to my hair-cutter to get her to cut it like that?



How should I cut my hair? help!?

I like the second one. What you need to do is just print out the picture that you like and take it into the salon. Then they will know what you want.



How should I cut my hair? help!?

They are both the SAME



How should I cut my hair? help!?

Show them the photograph?!



I prefer the first one.



How should I cut my hair? help!?

the first one is too overplayed. be original go for the second one.



How should I cut my hair? help!?

The second one...just print out the picture and show your stylist. She'll know what to do.



How should I cut my hair? help!?

They look the same to me.



How should I cut my hair? help!?

I love the first one. I might get a haircut like that. My hair is already like the second one. Go to the salon and bring a picture of the hair cut. That way the hair stylist can get it perfectly.



How should I cut my hair? help!?

the second picture is better! i like the colors actually its really cool! just print out the picture and tell the hairdresser thats how you want it cut!



=]



How should I cut my hair? help!?

ok personally i dont like either of those hairstyles, i think they are ugly (this is my opinion)



and just bring a pic to ur hair cutter and tell them u want that, its not that hard, y do so many people have that question?



How should I cut my hair? help!?

I say like the second picture. You can print out the picture and show it to your hair dresser. That way she has an idea of what you are talking about.



How should I cut my hair? help!?

the scene kid cut



i have scene hair too



so um i say the first one and when you go to the stylest print the picture out and see if they can do that to your ahir if not print out mutipulones you liek just in case they cant do the one you choose then if you have other ones you like then they can do them if they can



good luck!



How should I cut my hair? help!?

there both the same



How should I cut my hair? help!?

woah! i kind of dont like the hair but that is my opinon and u do wat id best for u. but take the one that u like to the person whoi is cutting your hair and they will make it like u want it.! \



How should I cut my hair? help!?

I'm not a huge fan of either, but the second one is better.



閳?xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Why my cat is bleeding inside her ears