Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I got my hair cut about 2 weeks ago! My ends curl!?

It reaches my shoulders and It's really annoying and I don't what do and I like my hair to be really straight like it used to be when it was long. My mom says it's beacause I just got my hair cut. Is there anything I can do



I got my hair cut about 2 weeks ago! My ends curl!?

just use the straightener, or blow dry ur hair.



I got my hair cut about 2 weeks ago! My ends curl!?

Use a straightener.



It's curling because the weight is gone.



I got my hair cut about 2 weeks ago! My ends curl!?

Straightener is the easiest . That's what I used, or blowdry it but don't just blow it, brush it too.



I got my hair cut about 2 weeks ago! My ends curl!?

use a hair straightener or use conditioner only at the ends and blow dry it try it it worked with me :):):):)



I got my hair cut about 2 weeks ago! My ends curl!?

Hair does that. No need to panic.



OK. Wash hair, then dry it a little so its not too wet, but before you dry it apply some volume moose (not too much) and then take a REALLY good hair straightener (the bad ones suk...you want one that can reach at least 400 degrees.) and while its hot oyu can take a big round brush and grab hair and either curl it towards you like a cute bob or from you so it flips out. OR just leave it straight. And i like to pull some of my hair from one side of my head and make a small ponytail in the back. It's really cute like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Why my cat is bleeding inside her ears