Sunday, June 20, 2010

Getting a Hair Cut, What do I ask?

Dear Lovley people of Yahoo Answers! (Yes you know who you are ;) )



I am trying to get my hair "trimmed" so it continues to grow. I am new to this area and so my Hair stylist going to be a first time with me... and I want to sound like I know what im doing haha.



My hair is Thin, Dry, Frizzie and stoped growing due to not being cut for 3 months.



What I want: Lightened up in the back (i think) and thinned on sides with length kept everywhere...



P.S. if this isnt answered by towmarrow at 4pm its to late :(



HAPPY HALLOWEEN!



Getting a Hair Cut, What do I ask?

OK your a guy right?



oh well that was one of those Q %26amp;As you werent supposed to answer like a retorical Q.



well it all depends on everything.



how old you are



what your natarual color is



how light



what is your idea of trimmed?



what face shape you have



how you have it currenty styled



and everything else. so i cannot help so sorry.



next time be way more descriptive or provide a pic. =D



Getting a Hair Cut, What do I ask?

It's halloween it christmas retart.jkjk just tell them cut to cut not much

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Why my cat is bleeding inside her ears