Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Getting a hair cut..?

what can i do to get my friend to get a hair cut, even though he doesn't want to?



Getting a hair cut..?

Do it yourself in his sleep. Only joking. I would stop saying things to him and let him get on with it. My brother used to have horrible long frizzy hair, everyone hated it and were always telling him to get it cut. When we all gave up he finally got it cut. Bizzare!!!



Getting a hair cut..?

cut it really badly when he's sleeping and then he has to get it cut



Getting a hair cut..?

idk



Getting a hair cut..?

I go every 18 months to 2 years - my hairdresser loves it as my hair grows about 10 inches between visits and she gets to hack it all off! If I wanted to keep a style I'd have to go every 3-4 weeks my hair grows so fast and you're right - who can afford that???



Getting a hair cut..?

pay him :)



jkjk



go on one of those "try on your haircut websites" and show him how good he'd get to look with shorter hair

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Why my cat is bleeding inside her ears