Sunday, June 20, 2010

Help With finding a hair cut?

I have auburn hair about and inch from my shoulder with bangs that reach about my nose now. My hair is thick but, its layerds I was look for a really cute, edgy, hair cut. My face is round. I was thinking something like this for bangs http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i216/k...



or like this



http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i216/k...



Tell if this would work or if you have any suggestions.



Help With finding a hair cut?

I really like the first pic!!



Help With finding a hair cut?

it willlllll work=3



Help With finding a hair cut?

The first one is cute and definitely edgy.



Help With finding a hair cut?

ask for a layered bang cut that frames your face, i think it would look cute



Help With finding a hair cut?

the first one is the freeking bestest



Help With finding a hair cut?

well the first one is really pretty ...but i hope u keep ur natural haircolor...it sounds really prettty



Help With finding a hair cut?

Looking at both pictures they are basically the same haircut with slight variations. It looks like you just want a layered hair style that is cut using a razor to make it look feathered and shaggy. I had that hair before and I think it usually looks good on anybody so that is a good choice.



Help With finding a hair cut?

the second pic l like

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Why my cat is bleeding inside her ears