Sunday, June 20, 2010

What type of hair-cut should i get?

I have dark brown hair that is VERY thick and want a hair style that still looks cut when it is down and that I can still pull back in a ponytail.



What type of hair-cut should i get?

Thats exactly the cut i wanted but my hair is blonde so i got a shoulder length cut for my hair and i love it more than my long haircut.



What type of hair-cut should i get?

My hair is also dark brown and VERYY thick! I just got it cut



2 days ago up to my shoulder. My hairstylist told me that since



I have really thick hair, if I cut it really short it will get really



puffy. So leave it long, get layers around your face (shortest



layer around your chin [or if you want bangs then shorter])



and layers around the back. Makes hair look pretty, as long



as you apply something to keep it in place.



What type of hair-cut should i get?

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u248/...



if you play sports clip it or wear a headband..but if u just want it in a pony tail...then this will do ;0



What type of hair-cut should i get?

I would suggest several things, one, have you thought of getting your hair "thinned", i have done it on several of my clients who have "very" thick hair, and they love it..then i would suggest cutting your hair a little below your shoulders, with triangular layers, that would give your hair some movement yet you can still pull it back into a ponytail when you need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Why my cat is bleeding inside her ears