Sunday, June 20, 2010

Help! Getting my hair cut in 4 hours. Need styles plz help?

ok, i hav light brown hair. it goes down to about one inch above my elbow. my aunt just dyed it redish, (not bright red a cinimony color). the color doesnt look very good on me. but its not permanent and will be gone in a couple of weeks. i need a hair cut that is around my shoulders. i was thinking of a haircut that has a curve in the back. some side bangs framing my face. but it has to be able to look good when i put if up in a high pony tail. if u guys could find a pic dat would help. any other styles at my shoulders-one inch longer. or anywhere shorter are awesome. i need some aweosme pics. plz help



Help! Getting my hair cut in 4 hours. Need styles plz help?

Get an emo cut. They are HOT!



Help! Getting my hair cut in 4 hours. Need styles plz help?

I dont have pics but you can tell her to layer and angle your hair so that it looks really stylish with side bangs, thats the new look now.



Help! Getting my hair cut in 4 hours. Need styles plz help?

I think a nice shoulder length hairstyle would be one like what my aunt recently got. Her hair is short in the back, and longer in the front. Her hair is a semi-dark brown, with some dark blonde hilights in it, and I think it looks sooo good! (sorry, hard to explain) Here are a few pictures of some other styles I think would look good.



http://www.hairstylesdesign.com/gallery/...



OR



this link has hairstyles for medium length hair.



http://www.hairstylesdesign.com/gallery/...



Hope this helps, good luck!! :D



Help! Getting my hair cut in 4 hours. Need styles plz help?

http://glamourmag.typepad.com/fashionbea...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Why my cat is bleeding inside her ears